The digital media and technology world converges on the Javits Center in New York City Nov. 5-6 for the ad:tech conference and expo. Join ActiveProspect at this marketplace of marketing ideas in Booth #831.
The two-day program features 30 conference sessions and 5 keynotes, divided into five tracks: experiential, creative, results, Hollywood and e-retail. But main attraction – as always – is the hive of nearly 250 exhibitors on the expo floor.
Supercharge your opt-in email list building
From daily deals to lead nurturing campaigns, robust and accurate email lists are essential tools in digital marketing. So we’ll be focusing our ad:tech outreach on how the ActiveProspect platform:
- Filters out junk data before it’s added to your list
- Reduces your CPL media costs as much as 20 percent, or more
- Improves email deliverability
- Keeps you compliant with stringent customer consent regulations, including CASL
- Protects your brand by monitoring sites where leads are collected
- Makes it easy to set up, test and optimize lead vendors
- Solves your real-time data integration headaches
Not attending ad:tech? We’ll come to you
If you’re based in the New York area but won’t be attending the show, let us know and we’ll be happy to meet with you on your own turf. Just drop us a note at [email protected].
We hope to see you there.