What is a claim?
- A claim is when a TrustedForm certificate is captured in your account.
- The claim process includes a variety of other functions outlined below.
- Certificates not claimed or extended within 72 hours of creation are permanently deleted.
- TrustedForm pricing is based on claims.
Features of claiming
Verify the certificate is authentic and matches the lead
Store the certificate in your account (cert URLs are stored in your database)
Append the data provided by TrustedForm to your lead for real-time decisions
Scan the page where the lead was captured for required/forbidden language
Pass masked certificates to your lead buyers to mask the site of origin
Store reference data on the certificate (vendor name, lead id, etc.)
Advantages of claiming
There are a variety of advantages of using
LeadConduit for the claim process:
- No technical knowledge required
Just add the TrustedForm integration to your lead flow.
- Make real-time decisions on leads
Automatically reject leads that don't meet your criteria using TrustedForm data.
- Manage page scanning text variations
Vary the accepted language based on lead source or other variables.
- No ongoing integration maintenance
We update and maintain the TrustedForm integration in LeadConduit.
- Troubleshooting / error handling
LeadConduit maintains a detailed event history and provides error handling options.
- Easily add other lead enhancement services
LeadConduit maintains integrations with a variety of data services.